We’re excited to have reopened our doors to visitors and guests
You’ve said … we’ve listened
We contacted over 27,000 people to get their views on what measures they would like to see in place within the hotel on reopening.
We have extended our existing strict practices of cleanliness and adopted a new 10-step cleaning and sanitising programme so that our guests can “Rest Reassured” that we have implemented these important actions to achieve the highest standards of hygiene in our hotel and facilities prior to and during their stay.
Please read the following sections below to understand how our enhanced strict hygiene protocols have been implemented.
Download our Information Leaflet
For more information and to download our reopening information leaflet, please click here
We're good to go!
We are delighted to announce that we have received ‘Good to go’ certification.
‘Good To Go’ is a UK-wide industry-standard in partnership with Visit England and Visit Britain. It demonstrates that Stoke by Nayland resort is adhering to Government and Public Health guidelines with hygiene protocols and social distancing in place and has carried out Covid-19 risk assessments.
We are excited to reopen welcoming our guests and team back into a safe environment following our temporary closure.
Enhanced hygiene measures in our Hotel
Rest Reassured toilet seat hygiene sealsRest Reassured TV remote hygiene strip
- We have introduced strict hygiene protocols with enhanced cleaning measures in place – 10 step cleaning programme
- Key cards are sanitised prior to visitor contact
- We will display room cleaning information in each room, detailing when the room was prepared for your visit
- We have placed toilet seat seals in all of our bathrooms to demonstrate the cleanliness of WC facilities in your room
- We are using bacteria defence sprays on door handles and surfaces in communal areas
- We are using a sanitation solution in hotel rooms following check-out to remove germs, bacteria and viruses
- Robes and slippers, where provided, are in sealed bags
- All of our towels, robes and cloths are washed at a temperature of over 60 °C to kill off viruses
- Tea and coffee facilities have been modified to adhere to our strict sanitation measures
- Our rooms are sealed to prohibit entry after a room has been cleaned and sanitised
Enhanced hygiene measures in communal areas
- Communal areas are deep cleaned and sanitised every 24 hours on top of our regular sanitation throughout the day
- Hand sanitisers are positioned outside all doors, restaurants, bars, hotel corridors and lift
- All doors will be kept open, where possible, including fire doors with additional door guards linking to our fire system
- Hand towels and disposable paper towels will be available in our toilets. We have prohibited use of our hand dryers
Enhanced hygiene measures in our restaurants and bars
Table signage for tables to be kept in positionSocially distanced tables
- Advanced booking is available for restaurant visitors
- We have removed our buffet option for breakfast and will be offering table service with plated options
- Condiments are sanitised following each guest diner’s departure
- Menus are destroyed after each use
- Guests will be allocated a specific dining area during their stay
- Face masks will be made available to our team
- Personal Protective Equipment will be used as required
- Our chefs are socially distancing whilst preparing your food
- We are continuing room service for those who prefer in-room dining
Floor stickersFloor stickers
- We have reconfigured our hotel to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- We are displaying social distancing measures on floor stickers, tables, equipment and in queuing areas
- Our reception areas only allow two guests or one household at a time
- We have added a reception sanitiser station for visitors to use prior to approaching the reception desk and have retained our sanitisers on each reception desk
Al fresco dining
- There are spacious terraces with fabulous views outside all of our restaurants which can be used for al fresco dining. The Lakes Restaurant terrace features giant umbrellas for daytime shade and these also provide welcoming heaters and lighting for cooler evenings
- All of our tables are positioned to adhere to our strict social distancing measures
- The Sports Bar and outside terraces are opening 4th July for takeaway food, drink and for al fresco dining whilst enjoying the fantastic views
Exploring local attractions and places of interest
- We have created a fact-sheet detailing local attractions and places of interest to help you to explore our stunning Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Our chefs can create excellent packed lunches so that you can enjoy days out without the worry of looking for shops and cafes
Spa and leisure facilities
- Peake Spa reopens for treatments on Thursday 16th July with Spa Days and Spa breaks commencing Saturday 25th July. To book a treatment or spa experience, please click here.
- Peake Fitness is open for outdoor timetabled sessions from Saturday 11th July and reopens on 25th July.
Guests will receive table service and will be allocated seating on arrival where possible.
Al fresco dining is available on any of our terraces, enjoying the beautiful view. Giant umbrellas or canopies provide shade, with heating and lighting for cooler evenings.
Open as normal, 7 days a week from 7am until 11pm, with food served until 9pm.
On arrival, please see a member of our team, who will allocate an appropriate table for you inside the Sports Bar or outside on the Sports Bar terrace.
Advanced booking is not required.
Will be serving a la carte cuisine, 7 days a week from 6pm to 9pm.
Can be served al fresco on the terrace or in the Gallery Restaurant from 12 pm to 5pm.
Tables of 2 households can be seated inside or outside on one of our terraces.
For tables with more than 2 households, and no more than 6, must be seated outside and keep 1 metre apart.
Booking in advance is not essential, but is advisable. Please call a member of our team on 01206 262836 to make a reservation.
During your stay please remember to:
Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
Keep your distance and follow our safety measures and guidelines
Help us to keep you, your fellow guests, and our team safe
The best deals only when you book direct
Reasons to Book Direct
The best deals and perks only when you book your hotel stay direct
- Full English breakfast included in all packages
- Our price match guarantee
- No hidden booking costs
- Priority upgrade to the next room category
- Free Parking
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Access to exclusive offers