- We will be keeping hand sanitiser stations throughout the Resort.
We will continue to make our resort as safe as possible for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Important Information to read before your visit
Please read the following sections below to understand how our enhanced strict hygiene protocols, measures in place and current restrictions throughout our resort, adhering to Government guidelines.
Hotel Guest Dining
- Information on or restaurants, menus, opening times and online bookings can be made online for our restaurants.
- We have indoor and heated outdoor dining spaces on offer
- Our peak time for breakfast is between 09:30 am and 10:30 am. You may experience up to a 45-minute wait during these times. Our quieter time for breakfast is between 07:30 am and 08:30 am.
- Our Room Service Menu is available 24-hours a day
Enhanced hygiene measures in our restaurants and bars
Table signage for tables to be kept in positionSocially distanced tables
- Advanced booking is available for restaurant visitors, with the exception of the Sports Bar
Floor stickersFloor stickers
- We have reconfigured our hotel to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- We have equipped the resort with sanitiser stations for visitors to use including those at reception for use at check-in and check-out prior to approaching the reception desk
Spa and leisure facilities
All of our Spa facilities are open.
Peake Spa is open for treatments Book your treatments in advance online here
For Hotel guests, please view our Pool Policy prior to arrival for full details on spa access, children’s swimming times and our lounger policy to ensure you understand the conditions of use.
- For Hotel guests, please view our Pool Policy prior to arrival for full details on pool and spa access, children’s swimming times and our lounger policy to ensure you understand the conditions of use.
Guests do not need to book in advance for Free Swim sessions before 10 am and after 6 pm*.
*Poolside loungers are subject to availability during free swim times.
Dining, drinking and socialising
- Our Sports bar and Lakes restaurant are open for indoor and outdoor dining on our heated terraces.
Restaurant information and menus
Find out about our dining experiences and view our menus here.
Booking in advance is not essential, but is advisable. Please call a member of our team on 01206 262836 should you wish to make a reservation.
Our golf course is open.
Enhanced hygiene measures in our Hotel
Rest Reassured toilet seat hygiene sealsRest Reassured TV remote hygiene strip
- We have introduced strict hygiene protocols with enhanced cleaning measures in place – 10 step cleaning programme
- We will display room cleaning information in each room, detailing when the room was prepared for your visit
- We are using bacteria defence sprays on door handles and surfaces in communal areas
- We are using a sanitation solution in hotel rooms following check-out to remove germs, bacteria and viruses
- All of our towels, robes and cloths are washed at a temperature of over 60 °C to kill off viruses
- Tea and coffee facilities have been modified to adhere to our strict sanitation measures
Enhanced hygiene measures in communal areas
- Hand sanitisers are positioned outside all doors, restaurants, bars, hotel corridors and lift
We would like to show our commitment to you, our customers and give you peace of mind in times of uncertainty.
We have created the COVID promise to inform you about how bookings are taken, paid for and rescheduled amongst Government regulations.
Exploring local attractions and places of interest
- To help you to explore our stunning Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty we have published a wide range of things to see and do. Please visit our local attractions page and read our blogs for inspiration for your next visit.
- Our chefs can create excellent packed lunches so that you can enjoy days out without the worry of looking for shops and cafes
During your stay please remember to:
Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
Keep your distance and follow our safety measures and guidelines
Help us to keep you, your fellow guests, and our team safe
We're good to go!
We are delighted to announce that we have received ‘Good to go’ certification.
‘Good To Go’ is a UK-wide industry-standard in partnership with Visit England and Visit Britain. It demonstrates that Stoke by Nayland Resort is adhering to Government and Public Health guidelines with hygiene protocols, social distancing and COVID-19 risk assessments in place for the safety of our guests, visitors, and team.
We are excited to reopen welcoming our guests and team back into a safe environment following our temporary closure.
Book Direct for the Best Prices
Celebrating 50 Years!
Celebrating 50 Years!
- Stoke by Nayland Golf Club was created in 1972 by Bill and Devora Peake
- 50 years later, it is now the SbN Resort, and we are still proud to be a family business. We warmly welcome you to come and stay during this special year and to enjoy all the outstanding
facilities on offer
- Find out more here about our 50th Anniversary Events – and check out our Gallery and Video here. We look forward to seeing you soon!