Wedding Makeup Tips – Part 2 – Base Layer
Welcome to part 2 of our Wedding Makeup Tips Tutorial.
Makeup is an integral part of any wedding day, and not just for the bride. As a guest, you want to make sure you’re looking your best. Why not use this handy guide to continue your own wedding makeup on the big day? I’ll take you through a simple step-by-step process to achieve this stunning summer look – this video is part 2, but part 1 is also available on our blog.
If you like this tutorial and want to have a go yourself, please find the list of Jane Iredale products below. Jane Iredale products were the first in the makeup industry to not only be beautiful, but also have skin care benefits due to their ingredients.
- Glow Time BB Foundation – shade 6
- Glow Time BB Foundation – shade 3 for highlight
- Glow Time BB Foundation – shade 7 for contour
- PurePressed Mineral Powder – Warm Sienna
- Beyond Matte HD Matifying Powder – Translucent
- Golden Bronzer – Moonglow for highlight
- Blusher – In Love
- Bronzer – So bronzed shade 2
Check out our YouTube Channel SbN Beauty for the first video step of this series, or to watch out for more great videos coming soon.
Please also feel free to share this guide to anyone who might find it useful!