Golf Course Reopening Policy
Important guidelines for our reopening to allow for social distancing.
Commencing 29th March 2021
Commencing 29th March 2021.
We are currently updating our golf reopening policy and guidance and publish updates to this page.
To access the course, a player must:
- Be an active member or a paying visitor.
- Not be in self-isolation and not required to cocoon.
- Not be displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have a pre-reserved tee time, If you do not have a booking, you will not be able to play.
- Bookings should be made online where possible.
- 1 person may book 1 tee time per day.
- The golf corridor will have a two-way system in place. Please keep left at all times.
- Members who reserve tee times and do not use them may be sanctioned for doing so.
- The driving range will be open. Please follow the signage displayed in the facility.
- A limited number of buggies will be available daily and can be shared. They must be pre-booked.
- The amended new system for “weekend roll up” will be in operation. We’re reviewing this weekly and so it may be subject to change.
- Check – in will be in the golf shop.
- Starters hut will be operational. You MUST individually check in before you play.
Food and Beverages
- The Sports Bar is open and available to all players.
- Outdoors, groups of 30 can gather.
- Indoors, rule of 6 or two households applies.
- Halfway huts will be in operation.
The Golf Course
- Players may only start from the 1st tee of each course unless otherwise confirmed by the Golf Operations Manager.
- Social distancing on tees, greens and throughout the rounds.
- White, Green and Yellow Tees will be in play.
- Players will pick & place in bunkers.
- Flags must not be touched or moved but will be in place.
- Golfers should only pick their own ball up.
- Handle your own scorecard only.
- Do not use ball cleaners.
For queries, please contact Taylor via email – [email protected]