It’s All About The Accessories:
Essential Guide to Decorating a Wedding Venue
An Essential Check-List to Making a Wedding Venue Yours
Although those all-important factors such as the show-stopping dress, rings, honeymoon and venue are super important considerations for any wedding, it’s those finishing touches that make a wedding unique to you and allows you to give your big day that stand-out factor that you’ll remember, and that your wedding pictures will capture forever.
Here are a few things to consider, not all essential, but items you might like to explore when thinking about adding some extra sparkle to your big day.
Wedding Venue Decorations Considerations
- Hanging decorations such as garlands, wedding pom poms or bunting
- Dried or fresh flowers
- Wedding balloons
- Decorative letters or other backdrops
- Snack stations
- A place to keep favours
- Candles (realistic-looking battery-powered ones) and other lighting such as fairy lights or lanterns
- Flowers and garlands
- Chalkboards and signs
- Somewhere to display your cards and presents such as post boxes
- Ways to showcase pictures of the couple
You can take the effort out of trawling the net or sourcing for local suppliers because we do have a great selection of some gorgeous wedding accessories you can add to your big day. Choose from our vintage suitcase or our classic wedding white post box to host all your wedding cards and well-wishes from guests. Or how about shaking things up with a cocktail bar at your reception?
Accessories Available to Hire from Stoke By Nayland
- Vintage Case: For Cards or storing favours or other items
- Post Box: For cards or well-wishes to the bride and groom
- Starlight backdrop – to add a little magic to your room
- Light up letters: Our giant LOVE light up letters make an impressive backdrop to the top table and often provide a great backdrop for wedding pics and for those Insta moments for guests too
- Vintage popcorn machine
- Cocktail bar
We can also introduce you to our wedding styling supplier to adorn your aisle and furnish your venue, giving you and your guests a day to remember.
Do get in touch if you’re planning your big day, our dedicated Wedding Planning Team pride themselves on offering a bespoke and personal approach. After all, we’ve been creating lasting memories for couples for over 50 years. We’ll take you on your magical journey, planning your dream wedding day.