Gin & Tonic Afternoon Tea
Calling all G&T fans!
We’ve tailored an array of homemade sandwiches, scones and cakes with a special gin and tonic twist, and replaced the traditional tea with your choice of tipple from our brand new Gin Menu.
You’ll experience a selection of homemade treats like no other. Take a look at what’s on offer:
- River Farm smoked salmon and lime with black pepper cream cheese on granary croute
- East Anglian roast beef on white bread with Tewkesbury mustard and sliced cornichon and cress
- Havensfield farm free range egg mayonnaise with a hint of Indian spice in a wholemeal bridge roll (v)
- Cucumber with citrus yogurt on white bread (v)
- Golden raisin and citrus peel scone
- Boxford Farm raspberry and Bombay Sapphire gin jam
- Juniper and green cardamom butter
- Brockmans Gin cake with Boxford Farm blueberries and tonic frost
- Pink lady cream bun
- Earl grey tea gin gelee and fizz rock
Enjoy all this from the comfort of our Hotel Lounge, or in our new first floor Gallery restaurant with amazing 270 degree views over the lake and beautiful rolling Constable Country, for just £45.00 for two!
Gin & Tonic Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance, please call us on 01206 262836 or click the link below.