Public Area Cleaner – Days
The Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf and Spa is looking for an experienced Public Area Cleaner to join their team on a full time basis.
Working as part of the Facilities Team, and reporting to the Facilities Manager.
- Set a high standard of cleaning in order to exceed guest expectations.
- In the use of company nominated chemicals, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with COSHH.
- Ensure that while you undertake your role you abide by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To ensure the Company Health and Safety, Food Safety and COSHH legislation are adhered to; this will involve action issues and carrying out appropriate training.
- Understand the importance of adhering to company policy with reference to Hazard spotting, first aid reporting, and reporting accidents.
- To have a complete understanding of hotel and Company procedures in the event of a fire.
- To ensure all standard checklists are implemented, used as prescribed and are achieved in all areas.
- To ensure the cleanliness and checking of guests’ accommodation is carried out efficiently and that it is clean according to the Standards
- To report any maintenance faults via Helpdesk, and follow up to ensure that the faults are rectified.
- To liaise closely with Reception with regard to daily room status and ensure the correct and most efficient allocation of rooms takes place.
Qualifications or desired skills;
- Previous experience in the Hospitality industry.
- At least 1 years of cleaning experience.
- Previous experience in laundry is desired but not required.
- Problem Solver
- Team player
Additional Information – Hours of work are 08:00 am -15:00 pm, 5 days per week (including weekends).
Due to our location, having your own transport is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent